Stainless Steel Grit Now Available From TransmetJun 12 2017, by in News & Events
Time To Re-Evaluate Your Shot Blasting Media
Are you one of many companies still blasting with old media like Aluminum Oxide, Glass Bead, Garnet, Crushed Glass, or other highly friable media?
It could be time to upgrade your shot blasting experience to a highly durable media that will give you the finish you need without the dust and mess. Stainless Steel Grit is now available from Transmet.
7 Shot Blasting Applications For Stainless Steel Grit
- Surface finishing non-ferrous components
- Prepping surface for painting or coating
- Removing ceramic from investment castings
- Descaling non-ferrous heat treat parts
- Cleaning and debluing welded joints
- Etching plastic components prior to bonding
- Anchor profiling for paint and powder coat adhesion
To get the finish you need without the dust and mess, use Stainless Steel Grit (SSG) from Transmet. Stainless Steel Grit is proven to be more durable and resistant to fracture than other abrasive. The media will outlast Aluminum Oxide by 30x, Garnet by 60x, and Glass Bead by 50x.
Learn More About Stainless Steel Grit
Call 614-276-5522 or send a message using the button below:Contact Us About Stainless Steel Grit
Transmet Corporation is located in Columbus, Ohio. If you want to learn more about Stainless Steel Grit product specs, visit the Product Page by clicking here.